Sunday, July 29, 2012

just a piece of my thoughts

So here i am once again. Must be wondering why i suddenly decided to show up posting stuff again where i should have studying for my physics and addmath exams. Well i know i would have ruined it if i do study anyway, so be it. Speaking of exam i'm pretty sure i messed it all up. Kinda frank to say but i didnt think of getting any A's this time.

Its just crazy torturing my minds like this. Please teacher i have put my greatest effort so far. Well i think it was my greaest effort. Its been two years and i still think that i didnt fit in in this kind of society. Here we have soo many brilliant students excluding me. I am not one of those top scorer. My name have been listed in many consultation subject. Well not that many. And i am not like others who are asshamed  to tell you that i do. Its just so sad that your boyfriend gets to be among those awesome student.

Many things had crossed my life since the last post. Its just i dont feel like talking i dont feel like sharing. Human? they have ears but never listen. And thats for sure. The PKPians i mean Taipingians or maresmartians they are selfish human being for themselves. I realised now that mostly people care about themselves only even the closest one! And yeah even the loves one. Its merely hurts you that they just dont seem to care about you. They seem to dont understand what you felt and have you been through.

You know i am a sensitive person. i am an immature, childish who easily cry when i cant handle things on my own. I have been strong enough to face it. Well it seems i have been giving this ayat tersirat tersurat thingy. Let me get this thing straight. I have been going through tough time and i need someone to share my problems. Someone to understand my heart. Someone to understand my stand. someone to understand belief. someone to be there with me. Just that, give me break people. Stop spreading rumors about me. Its bad enough and think of it if you say bad things about people on ramadhan. Its not delightful. remeber doa orang teraniaya dimakbulkan :)

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I feel you sis. Though I don't really know what you are going through, but I think there is a solution for everything. Try to look at the positive side of things though at times it seems as if there is none. Find someone who will listen. Maybe your family,friends or even boyfriend won't. But there is bound to be someone you know that understands you. An old friend, a teacher, someone you used to know, anyone. Don't keep it all to yourself. You will only end up getting stressed. Well. At least that's what I think. Sorry if it wasn't much help.
    -sincerely
    -your friendly neighbourhood blog walker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rye, jangan sedih ahh. lia nak speaking gak macam rye tapi tak gheti ahh err. hahaa kay rye kena tough sikit ahh. semua benda yang rye lalui tu lia pernah lalui. and semua org akan lalui just tak sama masa je dia kena. kay? kuat sikit. jangan asyik nangis je. lia pun kuat nangis. tapi lia boleh je face semua ni. kay? :) - Liaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friendly neighbourhood blog walker,
    thanks for the advice. who are you anyway? i just want to thanks for the support :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liaaa :) thanks lia bagi support. rye pun nak kuat macam lia juga :) taknak nangis dah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, sorry to interrupt. :D well, actually, ssh nk jmpe kwn yg offer help nk dgr msalah kita.. even if aku ckp "mind to share ur probs with me?" pun kau ssh nk percaya kn? so, in conclusion, its ur choice, pilih kwn yg u trust. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks oki, even kau tak tolong banyak it helps anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey. Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I didn't know you replied. Who am I? Well.. I think it would be better if you didn't know. Sorry. And if I told you who I was, it would defeat the concept of me being an anonymous. hha.
    Anyway. I'm glad to know that I was able to be of some help.
    Oh! And good luck for your SPM's ;)
    again, - your friendly neighborhood blog walker.

    ReplyDelete