Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sarcasm is a bad thing, sometimes

 Dear earthlings, I come in peace :P
              
                 Hey you wanna know what I hate the most? PEOPLE WITH DEEP SARCASM! please people open up your mind, Think outside box, dont be too close-minded.  You know what, when someone is trying to change, trying to be a better man, we should support them, instead of  bahan-ing  them, teasing or simply menge-down kan semangat. obviously typical malay would have done this, I am not critcizing, even myself have done it, come on people macam mana masyarakat nak maju kalau wujudnya manusia seperti kita? Kita seharusnya boost up their confidence, give our full support and commitment. weh dah la, aku sakit hati. Kay nak siapkan homework. I dont wanna be disturb by any single living organism in this planet. Got it? I am soo in a bad mood. Try me, World War 3 will appears at your doorstep any minute now :P 

- Sincerely, people who tried to change but spoiled by a stupid sarcasm
p/s forgive the grammatical error,  IDGAF

1 comment:

  1. Honest question. Do you even know what sarcasm is?

    ReplyDelete