Friday, May 4, 2012

Those we call IbuAyah

Lets flashback to seventeen years before, there was a man waiting anxiously while praying to Allah that his wife would be just fine. And there was a strong woman whom to be his wife, fighting for the child she carried and for herself in the labour room, they were worried because their baby had to come out early as not expected. There at 3.03 pm on 3rd may, a small baby girl was delivered by a strong woman called Mother :) The proud Parents relief their sighs as everything went smoothly. The baby had to be put in an incubator as she was on her eighth month but been forced to come out. But Alhamdulillah everything is blessed by Allah :') Subhanallah.

Today, this girl is already seventeen and writing her blog to express how she felt about the sacrification her parents had made to her all the time, from a small baby till she was now. All the love for her was valuable much to be count and neither to be pay back ;')

An ample gratitude of appreciation is given to my gorgeous mother, Radizah and my charming father, Ropelis for raising me up until who i am now. For filling my heart with love and care, for teaching me from walk talk to now. How i am lucky enough to have a parent like you guys :') I'm so lucky that you guys didnt abort me or throw me out of your life. I'm lucky i didnt have to go through child abuse since you guys are so protective. I am very lucky person :')

Mom, dad, if i ever hurt your feeling or for behaving rudely, i am truly sorry. I promise to work hard. To achieve what you guys expect from me. I loveyouguys

No comments:

Post a Comment