Well, here i want to show some of terendak's recent succes, The salt cell :) I'm not showing of, is just i'm proud that i used to be one of them :)
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Me Heartyu Forever and Always
It doesnt matter where i am schooling now, I am still a Terendakians, forever and always. I miss everything at Terendak, Those breezy weather. Those monkeys and shits. My Tapa. Teachers, Some good old friends, seniors and juniors. I thought my life was perfect, but not at all i guess. Sadly, i am no longer there. I dont know how to say this, I sometimes do wish i never even enrolled in Taiping. Things just got complicated there, I ve turn to be someone i dont want to be at Taiping. I ve even break my own promise. What have i turn into? A monster, a sinful monster to be exact. But yeah, who am i to be questioning my life's fate, who am i to change the fate. Allah has set me the best way and I believe that there is a good in every ways :) In Allah i believe and to Him i pray to strengthen my patience and to endure for what He is going to test me. InsyaAllah
Well, here i want to show some of terendak's recent succes, The salt cell :) I'm not showing of, is just i'm proud that i used to be one of them :)
Well, here i want to show some of terendak's recent succes, The salt cell :) I'm not showing of, is just i'm proud that i used to be one of them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We miss you too. Rye.
ReplyDeletemay i know who is this? rindu uolls la :(
ReplyDelete