Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Maaahh Leshboos


Hey Erma Syahera. So here it is Its your big day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY love. Hope you enjoy this Sweet Seventeen. Dah besar dah awak ye? Weng wneng. I pray that you ll be blessed by Allah. Scored 9A+ in SPM. Be a great daughter and a better ummah. Thanks fer being my bestfriend. Even though we never talk while we were classmate for the whole three years at terendak. I thank Allah for giving me such a wonderful friend like you. Thanks God living in taiping has brought as together. I will cherish every moment with you. Thanks fer being the best crime partner ever. Maybe this could be our last year together. Its hard to admit it. But even though we will be far apart following our own path. I know deeply you ll always be the best sister i ever had. We went through everything together, neither thick nor thin. Just to tell you ILOVEYOU MA ! You are irreplaceable.

2 comments: